International Pet Travel Service From The United Arab Emirates:
We are absolutely happy to help you and your pet with international pet travel service based in the United Arab Emirates.
It’s critical to note that rules and regulations for pet relocation change constantly in destination countries. Some countries have significantly more requirements than others.
That’s where we come in. We know exactly what is required in each country, as well as what the different airlines require. We’ll tell you precisely what’s needed for the country your pet is traveling to.
At a minimum, your pet will be required to:
- Be microchipped
- Have all vaccinations up to date. Vaccination requirements may vary by destination
- Have a United Arab Emirates health certificate
We are happy and able to assist you with all these procedures, as well as any other questions you might have.
Importing Your Pet To The United Arab Emirates:
Moving to the United Arab Emirates? Good news! We work closely with the best pet relocators in every country and can ensure that your pet is delivered in a safe, comfortable, hassle-free manner.
Simply contact us for more information regarding how we can help you.
In short, here are the basic requirements for importing a pet to the United Arab Emirates:
- The pet must be shipped as manifested cargo as per IATA regulations. We will use our broad network to find the best possible agent in the country.
- There are a number of breeds that are banned, including:
- All kinds of Pitbull
- Japanese Tosa
- Dogo Argentino
- Argentinian Mastiff
- Fila Brasileiro
- Brazilian Mastiff
- Wolf Dog hybrid
- American Staffordshire Terrier.
- The pet must have an ISO-compliant microchip and it must be implanted before the rabies vaccination.
- A Rabies Titer/Titre test is mandatory unless you are traveling from one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- French Polynesia
- The Falkland Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- Other required general vaccination for dogs include:
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Canine Parvo Virus
- Infectious Canine Hepatitis
- Other required general vaccinations for cats include:
- Feline Panleukopenia
- Feline Rhinotracheitis
- Feline Calicivirus