Our pet relocation process is simple, seamless, and straightforward. Our goal is to make things as simple as possible for you and to ensure that your pet travels comfortably and arrives safely.
The pet transport service happens through a simple, three-step process.
Step #1: Information Gathering
The first step is for us to get all the necessary information from you regarding both your travels and your pets. In an effort to make the pet travel as smooth as possible, we’ll ask questions such as:
- Where are you flying?
- When are you flying?
- How are you flying (i.e. with which airline)?
- How many pets will you be transporting?
- Do the pets need to be transported separately from you?
- Will your pet need boarding before you leave or until you arrive?
- Will you be picking up your pet or would you like us to deliver it to you?
Gathering this information allows us to create optimal travel accommodations for your pet.
Step #2: Collaboration
After we gather the necessary information from you, we work together to determine the best, most cost-effective way to make your pet delivery as smooth as possible.
We understand that travel can be hard for some pets and so we work hard to ensure that pet transport time is kept to a minimum. It’s our mission and passion to help you relocate your loved family member, and we want to work closely with you during the entire process.
Step #3: We Take Care Of The Rest
Now you can sit back and relax. At this point, we’ve gathered all the information we need and are able to take care of every detail prior to travel. From arranging permits to travel, helping pack up your family member in a stress-free and safe manner, we’re there to help you every step of the way.
And, of course, you can be involved in the process as much as you want. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable with the entire process and so welcome your involvement.
What sorts of services do we provide?
- Taking your pet to the veterinarian to ensure that it has all the necessary vaccinations and is ready to fly.
- If you prefer to take your pet to the veterinarian, we can brief them regarding the pet requirements of your destination country.
- Some countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa require blood work from pets prior to entry. We can take your pet to have the blood work done.
- Obtain official health certificates and import permits for the destination country.
- Accompany you and your pet through check-in at the airport, ensuring everything goes smoothly and according to plan.
- Take your pet to the pet cargo loading area.
- Book boarding for your pet with one of our trusted collaborators.
- Secure quarantine upon arrival if necessary.
We understand that pet relocation can be stressful, and it’s our mission to make things as stress-free for you as possible. You simply provide us with the information and we handle the rest!
Why You Need A Pet Relocation Service
If you have pets and are moving to or from the United Arab Emirates, we imagine that you want to bring your beloved family members with you! As an international pet transporter, this is where we can be hugely helpful!
The reality is that the pet relocation process can be somewhat advanced and complicated, with numerous rules and regulations. These rules and regulations differ depending on the country you’re traveling to or coming from.
These rules and regulations change on a regular basis, sometimes overnight without any warning. Because of this, you need an expert on your side who can help you navigate the complexities of shipping your pet.
Some examples of pet regulations include:
- What is the required age of my pet being imported or exported?
- How many pets can be included on my passport?
- Do I need to vaccinate my pet for rabies before it travels?
- What other vaccinations does my pet need before traveling?
- Where can I have the Titer test done? Is it required?
- Can I fly with my snub-nosed pet during the summer months?
- Does my pet require a health certificate?
- Is my pet a banned breed which cannot be imported?
- Does my pet have an ISO-compliant microchip? Was it inserted before or after the rabies vaccination?
- Can my pet fly in the cabin with me or is it too big?
As you can see, there are numerous complicated questions surrounding the issue of pet travel.
Unfortunately, we’ve heard numerous stories of people being given incorrect or unhelpful information regarding pet shipping. The result has been a pet being stranded in an airport or even being sent back to where they came from.
By working with pet travel experts like us, you can be absolutely sure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan, with zero difficulties.
The good news is that the pet relocation process doesn’t have to be complicated.
At JetSet Pets, we are the pet travel experts. We know ALL the requirements for importing or exporting your pet, no matter what country you’re moving to or airline you’re flying.
We guarantee that your pet will reach its destination and be reunited with you in the smoothest, most stress-free, securest manner possible.
When it comes to relocating your pet, we are with you 100% of the way, from start to finish. That’s the JetSet Pets promise.